Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web
Update Multiple Records

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

lekin2 at llnl

Mar 21, 2006, 8:51 AM

Update Multiple Records

Hi,
I have a web page that goes to a database and pulls out a bunch of records
for display and then I gave each field the ability to modify except the
primary ID.

The problem I'm having is how do I make each field unique so that I can go
back to the database and update the record. I was thinking about putting
the primary key in the name like:
<input type="text" name="lname + ID" value="">
<input type="text" name="fname + ID" value="">

but I don't know how to do that with python.

Is there another way to update a bunch of records at once?