Mailing List Archive: Zope: Web
Fortnightly Zope News

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

michael at d2m

Mar 9, 2006, 10:50 PM

Fortnightly Zope News

Hi all,
this is a pre-announcement of
the 'Fortnightly Zope News' at http://blog.planetzope.org/

I'd like to inform you about the publication before i put it into
'zope.org' news channel next week.

We have prepared 4 issues so far - its all about biweekly zope related
information from newsfeeds and mailing lists, releases, sprint info,
conference news and press announcements, with a trailing list of useful

The blog has 2 editors at the moment and we are looking for people to
participate in writing and collecting information.

Please provide use your feedback on content and structure.

Thanks in advance

Zope-web maillist - Zope-web [at] zope

Subject User Time
Fortnightly Zope News michael at d2m Mar 9, 2006, 10:50 PM
    Re: Fortnightly Zope News ksmith93940-dev at yahoo Mar 10, 2006, 3:37 PM