Mailing List Archive: Zope: Users

Caipirinha with Zope Sprint in Argentina and Brazil

Zope users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rover at menttes

Sep 22, 2011, 2:25 PM

Caipirinha with Zope Sprint in Argentina and Brazil

Hello

Within PyCon Argentina, Plone Symposium South America and PyCon Brazil
we will run the "Caipirinha with Zope Sprint" where we'll work on ZTK
components migration to Python3 and to integrate webob with Zope.

For more information about the sprint visit
http://www.pythonbrasil.org.br/2011/programacao/sprints/sprints/zope-e-python-3

For more informatio about PyCon Argentina and PyCon Brazil visit:
http://ar.pycon.org/2011
http://www.pythonbrasil.org.br/2011

Lastly i'd like to note that you can join us through irc at
#caipirinha on irc.freenode.net

You're invited,
Cheers!
Roberto Allende

--
http://robertoallende.com

chrism at plope

Sep 23, 2011, 11:38 AM

Re: Caipirinha with Zope Sprint in Argentina and Brazil [In reply to]

On Thu, 2011-09-22 at 17:25 -0400, Roberto Allende wrote:
> Hello
>
> Within PyCon Argentina, Plone Symposium South America and PyCon Brazil
> we will run the "Caipirinha with Zope Sprint" where we'll work on ZTK
> components migration to Python3 and to integrate webob with Zope.

Roberto,

Just FYI, the WebOb master at https://github.com/Pylons/webob has Python
3 support.

- C

rover at menttes

Sep 24, 2011, 3:12 PM

Re: Caipirinha with Zope Sprint in Argentina and Brazil [In reply to]

2011/9/23 Chris McDonough <chrism [at] plope>:
> On Thu, 2011-09-22 at 17:25 -0400, Roberto Allende wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Within PyCon Argentina, Plone Symposium South America and PyCon Brazil
>> we will run the "Caipirinha with Zope Sprint" where we'll work on ZTK
>> components migration to Python3 and to integrate webob with Zope.
>
> Roberto,
>
> Just FYI, the WebOb master at https://github.com/Pylons/webob has Python
> 3 support.
>
> - C