Mailing List Archive: Zope: Users

Logging a user onto zope

Zope users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

richard at scholarpack

Sep 20, 2010, 8:35 AM

Logging a user onto zope

Hello all

I'm trying to log someone onto Zope not using acl_users - how does this
work? Ideally I want to pass variables through a logon page,
authenticate against a postgres table then let the user have access to a
certain folder. I tried ExUserFolder but it seems over the top for what
I want and very dtml-heavy.

Thanks
Richard

jeff.peterson at crary

Sep 20, 2010, 10:43 AM

Re: Logging a user onto zope [In reply to]

http://www.zope.org/Products/PluggableAuthService/

--
Jeffrey D Peterson
Webmaster

jeff.peterson at crary

Sep 20, 2010, 10:45 AM

Re: Logging a user onto zope [In reply to]

Sorry, new releases are on pypi now: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Products.PluggableAuthService

--
Jeffrey D Peterson
Webmaster