Mailing List Archive: Zope: Users

ZSyncer 1.0.0 Released!

Zope users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

chris at simplistix

Aug 26, 2010, 3:06 AM

ZSyncer 1.0.0 Released!

Hi All,

I'm relieved(!) to announce the release of ZSyncer 1.0.0.

This is the first release I've made and I hope no-one is upset about the
work I've done (Paul Winkler, you still around?).

The big changes:

- now a normal python package

- Zope 2.12+ compatible

- docs have been Sphinx-ified

The results are as follows:

New home for ZSyncer:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Products.ZSyncer

Subversion source repository:
https://secure.simplistix.co.uk/svn/ZSyncer/

Documentation:
http://packages.python.org/Products.ZSyncer/

Full change log:
http://packages.python.org/Products.ZSyncer/changes.html

I hope this is of use to people other than me, lemme know if you find
any problems, particularly if you have patches that fix them and incldue
unit tests ;-)

cheers,

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk