Mailing List Archive: Zope: Dev

Hello

Zope dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

timc at ittechies

Jul 23, 2002, 5:32 AM

Hello

One of your members referred me to this site and said to ask for help with a
contract need that I have. I need some help with for about six months. It
is Zope/Python work. CMF and DogBowl are preferred. I am needing at least
a 2 year developer. Hourly rate is from $35-40. I can be reached at
timc [at] ittechies

Thanks.

Tim Campbell

lists at zopyx

Feb 9, 2012, 6:59 AM

Re: Hello [In reply to]

Attachments: lists.vcf (0.30 KB)

frapell at gmail

Feb 9, 2012, 7:05 AM

Re: Hello [In reply to]

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Andreas Jung <lists [at] zopyx> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> the committer committee of the Zope Foundation
> lately agreed on the new naming convention <firstname>.<lastname> .
>
> See
>
> http://docs.zope.org/developer/new-members-procedure.html
>

> Andreas

Oh ! I see... ok, i'll use that then :)