Mailing List Archive: Zope: Dev

ZTK maintenance releases coming up

Zope dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

hanno at hannosch

Feb 6, 2012, 8:25 AM

ZTK maintenance releases coming up

Hi.

I just updated the ZTK 1.0 and 1.1 branches to all latest bugfix versions.

I'll give the buildbots until Wednesday to build and find any real
problems. If there's no problems, I'll cut new ZTK 1.0.x and 1.1.x
releases later this week.

If you have any other bugfixes you want to get into those, now's the time ;-)

Hanno