Mailing List Archive: Zope: DB
zope2 rdb and reconnect

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

zope at kevinkal

Dec 6, 2007, 3:00 AM

zope2 rdb and reconnect

I am wondering about the behavior of the publisher in regards to
rdb.ZopeDatabaseAdapter when a Retry is raised do to a
mysqldba.OperationalError.

From what I understand, when Publisher recieves a Retry it again
retries the request, but in my current case I see the error message.
Is my understanding correct that this is what should happen? If so,
does this hold true for xmlrpc calls as well?

I am using Zope2.9.8-Final, Five 1.4.4, and making requests with xmlrpc.

-Kevin