Mailing List Archive: Zope: DB

ZOPE and ZEO

Zope db RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

sudesh.soni at ebusinessware

Jul 27, 2007, 3:00 PM

ZOPE and ZEO

BlankIf two diiferent Zope clients are sharing a ZEO storage, then how to adjust siteroot to serve the request coming to individual Zope clients.
I am asking because when two Zope servers are up with different URI/subdomain and when I open the ZMI of other Zope client, its siteroot is still pointing to the first Zope client URI.

Should I empty the Siteroot value ? Or suggest?

I have used mirroring on primary zope client to redirect the request to primary URI to secondary Zope URI .

Regards
SuSon
Attachments: Blank Bkgrd.gif (0.14 KB)

Zope db RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded