Mailing List Archive: Zope: DB

Seeking a suitable psycopgDA

Zope db RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ken at sunward

Seeking a suitable psycopgDA

I'm looking for the right version of psycopgDA for the following setup:

Windows XP

PostgreSQL 8.0

Zope 2.9.6-final

Plone 2.5.2 (don't know if that matters)

Python 2.4.3

Psycopg = win-psycopg24-pg8.0.zip downloaded from
http://stickpeople.com/projects/python/win-psycopg/

MX Toolkit = egenix-mx-base-2.0.6.win32-py2.4.exe downloaded from
http://www.egenix.com/files/python/eGenix-mx-Extensions.html

I would hope to get the psycopgDA in binary or .msi form, or just as files I
can dump into a directory, as I'm really not set up to compile and build
stuff.

Can you tell me where to find it?

~ TIA
~ Ken

ken at sunward

RE: Seeking a suitable ZpsycopgDA [In reply to]

Correction: What I'm looking for seems to be called ZpsycopgDA, not just
psycopgDA. Anyway, I still haven't found it for the environment described
below. Pls advise.

~ TIAA
~ Ken

maciej.wisniowski at coig

Re: Seeking a suitable ZpsycopgDA [In reply to]

> Correction: What I'm looking for seems to be called ZpsycopgDA, not just
> psycopgDA. Anyway, I still haven't found it for the environment described
> below. Pls advise.
It is available at initd.org with psycopg packages (in tar.gz) files.
I think if you simply copy zpsycopgda folder to your zope instance
Products/ this will work (if only you will have correct version).

--
Maciej Wisniowski

ken at sunward

RE: Seeking a suitable ZpsycopgDA [In reply to]

Thanks, Maciej. That worked. ~ Ken