Mailing List Archive: Zope: DB

Zope and PostgreeSQL

Zope db RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

javi80mix at gmail

Oct 18, 2006, 12:43 AM

Zope and PostgreeSQL

Hello iīm a spanish boy and i have a problem with zope-postgreeSQL. My
zope version ( Windows 2000) is 2.9.4, postgreSQL 8.1.5, python 2.4 y
i want to conect my database about psycopg 2.0.5.1 but it donīt work.
Can you help me please?? I donīt know what the problem if versions or
installation, so i donīt know to do. Can you give me a manual or
versions to work correctly please?? Iīm sorry my english and Thanks.

phil at xfr

Oct 18, 2006, 1:01 AM

Re: Zope and PostgreeSQL [In reply to]

Hi Javi,

javi lopez wrote:
> Hello iīm a spanish boy and i have a problem with zope-postgreeSQL. My
> zope version ( Windows 2000) is 2.9.4, postgreSQL 8.1.5, python 2.4 y
> i want to conect my database about psycopg 2.0.5.1 but it donīt work.
> Can you help me please?? I donīt know what the problem if versions or
> installation, so i donīt know to do. Can you give me a manual or
> versions to work correctly please?? Iīm sorry my english and Thanks.

Please tell us a bit more than just that it does not work: -

- Do you see the Database Adapter as a Zope product?

- Can you create a Database Connection using the adapter?

- Can you access the database through the connection?

I'm using roughly the same setup as you, so I'm sure I can help - I just
need to know where to start!

PhilK

"Say what you mean. Bear witness. Iterate." —John M. Ford