Mailing List Archive: Zope: Coders
Issue 1891

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

sidnei at enfoldsystems

Sep 16, 2005, 5:32 PM

Issue 1891

Issue 1891 has a patch to remove some references to the 'whrandom'
module, that has been deprecated since python2.1.

I've cleaned up that patch and expanded it to remove *all* references
to whrandom, including code that enabled it for use by 'Script (Python)'
and DTML.

It's my opinion that people using 'whrandom' explicitly should know
what they are doing and won't be harmed too much by the removal of
this.

Any thoughts?

--
Sidnei da Silva