Mailing List Archive: Zope: CMF

[OFFTOPIC] Re: 2.3

Zope cmf RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cvs-src at yandex

Mar 22, 2012, 4:35 AM

[OFFTOPIC] Re: 2.3

Charlie Clark wrote on 22.03.2012 15:18:

> ComponentLookupError: (<InterfaceClass
> Products.CMFCore.interfaces._tools.IURLTool>, '')
>
> I'm obviously missing a registration but my site includes
> Products.CMFCore package.
>
> Charlie

Sorry for offtopic, but since I'm fighting with similar error (not
related to new CMF and CMF at all) hope you don't mind if I ask it there:

ComponentLookupError:
((<Products.Five.metaclass.DirContainedFileResource5 object at
0x2db87acc>, <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://localhost:8080/Plone/portal_css/Sunburst%20Theme/++resource++plone.app.discussion.stylesheets/discussion.css>),
<InterfaceClass zope.browserresource.interfaces.IETag>, u'')

What this message actually mean? Can you please direct me what should I
look for? You mentioned "missing registration" - can you please disclose
this process in some details? Thank you in advance!

Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.

charlie.clark at clark-consulting

Mar 22, 2012, 4:39 AM

Re: [OFFTOPIC] Re: 2.3 [In reply to]

Am 22.03.2012, 12:35 Uhr, schrieb Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src [at] yandex>:

> Sorry for offtopic, but since I'm fighting with similar error (not
> related to new CMF and CMF at all) hope you don't mind if I ask it there:
> ComponentLookupError:
> ((<Products.Five.metaclass.DirContainedFileResource5 object at
> 0x2db87acc>, <HTTPRequest,
> URL=http://localhost:8080/Plone/portal_css/Sunburst%20Theme/++resource++plone.app.discussion.stylesheets/discussion.css>),
> <InterfaceClass zope.browserresource.interfaces.IETag>, u'')

Hi Ruslan,

apart from telling you that something hasn't been registered I can't
really help you on this. It looks like the ETag cache info can't be set
but you'll need to talk to the Plone people for more information.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director