Mailing List Archive: Zope: CMF

force unicode on user input text fields

Zope cmf RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

toutpt at gmail

Feb 24, 2011, 1:45 AM

force unicode on user input text fields

Hi,

Context: I'm working on an issue with dexterity reported here:
http://goo.gl/Hc9yg

This issue is related to CMF, so I want to ask: What do you think if we
force unicode
on setTitle and setDescription mutators ?

--
Regards / Cordialement,
JeanMichel FRANCOIS

charlie.clark at clark-consulting

Feb 24, 2011, 2:36 AM

Re: force unicode on user input text fields [In reply to]

Am 24.02.2011, 10:45 Uhr, schrieb ToutPT <toutpt [at] gmail>:

> Hi,
> Context: I'm working on an issue with dexterity reported here:
> http://goo.gl/Hc9yg
> This issue is related to CMF, so I want to ask: What do you think if we
> force unicode
> on setTitle and setDescription mutators ?

Hiya Jean-Michel,

we had a recent discussion about this and Yuppie drew up some useful
guidelines - http://svn.zope.org/*checkout*/CMF/trunk/CODINGSTYLE.txt

So at the moment it's a no go on enforcing unicode for setTitle,
setDescription, et al.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark