Mailing List Archive: Zope: CMF

CMF 2.1 releases

Zope cmf RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jens at dataflake

Sep 22, 2010, 5:31 AM

CMF 2.1 releases

charlie.clark at clark-consulting

Sep 22, 2010, 11:49 AM

Re: CMF 2.1 releases [In reply to]

Am 22.09.2010, 14:31 Uhr, schrieb Jens Vagelpohl <jens [at] dataflake>:

> Are there any outstanding issues or blockers that need resolving or can
> I go ahead and publish the new releases?

While I'd like my fixes to CMFDefault/browser/folder.py to be in as soon
as possible, I'm planning to get some more stuff over the next few days.
Can we wait until next Wednesday (bug day?)

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director

jens at dataflake

Sep 22, 2010, 11:28 PM

Re: CMF 2.1 releases [In reply to]

charlie.clark at clark-consulting

Sep 23, 2010, 1:23 AM

Re: CMF 2.1 releases [In reply to]

Am 23.09.2010, 08:28 Uhr, schrieb Jens Vagelpohl <jens [at] dataflake>:

> Is that a bug day? I'm not sure. It's not on my calendar, I must have
> missed it. Can anyone confirm?

http://doodle.com/ntqpvpcaxdwus352

Confirmed at this week's IRC meeting.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director

y.2010 at wcm-solutions

Sep 23, 2010, 1:40 AM

Re: CMF 2.1 releases [In reply to]

Hi Charlie!

Charlie Clark wrote:
> Am 22.09.2010, 14:31 Uhr, schrieb Jens Vagelpohl<jens [at] dataflake>:
>
>> Are there any outstanding issues or blockers that need resolving or can
>> I go ahead and publish the new releases?
>
> While I'd like my fixes to CMFDefault/browser/folder.py to be in as soon
> as possible, I'm planning to get some more stuff over the next few days.
> Can we wait until next Wednesday (bug day?)

Are you sure you want to make these changes in CMF 2.1? Jens is not
talking about CMF 2.2 or trunk.

Cheers,

Yuppie

charlie.clark at clark-consulting

Sep 23, 2010, 2:36 AM

Re: CMF 2.1 releases [In reply to]

Am 23.09.2010, 10:40 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <y.2010 [at] wcm-solutions>:

> Are you sure you want to make these changes in CMF 2.1? Jens is not
> talking about CMF 2.2 or trunk.

Oh, yeah. Sorry, so caught up in 2.3 awesomeness that I can't see the wood
for the trees! Jens, 2.2 will need a patch release based on my work. The
rest is trunk.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director

jens at dataflake

Sep 23, 2010, 3:20 AM

Re: CMF 2.1 releases [In reply to]

jens at dataflake

Sep 23, 2010, 3:47 AM

Re: CMF 2.1 releases [In reply to]

charlie.clark at clark-consulting

Oct 12, 2010, 11:45 AM

Re: CMF 2.1 releases [In reply to]

Am 23.09.2010, 12:47 Uhr, schrieb Jens Vagelpohl <jens [at] dataflake>:

> Let's talk about 2.2 releases after the bug day then.

Hi Jens,

I'd like a 2.2 release to include the fixes to
CMFDefault/browser/content/folder.py
and CMFDefault/browser/skins/ursa.py

Do I just need to provide you with patches to both those files reflecting
changes from the 2.2 branch?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark