Mailing List Archive: Zope: CMF

CMF 2.2 releases

Zope cmf RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jens at dataflake

Jul 4, 2010, 2:30 AM

CMF 2.2 releases

hanno at hannosch

Jul 4, 2010, 4:46 AM

Re: CMF 2.2 releases [In reply to]

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Jens Vagelpohl <jens [at] dataflake> wrote:
> As you may have seen from the checkins, I have done a CMF 2.2 point
> release. Hanno said this would help Plone 4 testing.

Thanks a lot!

The new CMF releases should provide compatibility with Zope 2.13.0a1.
So you should also be able to test CMF 2.2 against it :)

Hanno

jens at dataflake

Jul 4, 2010, 5:01 AM

Re: CMF 2.2 releases [In reply to]