Mailing List Archive: Zope: CMF

Releasing GenericSetup 1.5.0b1

Zope cmf RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

tseaver at palladion

Sep 24, 2009, 7:05 AM

Releasing GenericSetup 1.5.0b1

y.2009 at wcm-solutions

Sep 24, 2009, 7:28 AM

Re: Releasing GenericSetup 1.5.0b1 [In reply to]

Tres Seaver wrote:
> I would like to push out a beta for GS 1.5 today: any outstanding
> issues or features nearly-ready-to-commit which should block that?

None I'm aware of.

But 2 things would be nice to have before a final release:

- A 2.0 release of five.localsitemanager. Some components
handler improvements in GenericSetup depend on 2.0dev.

- https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/+bug/388380

Cheers, Yuppie

tseaver at palladion

Sep 24, 2009, 7:54 AM

Re: Releasing GenericSetup 1.5.0b1 [In reply to]

hanno at hannosch

Sep 24, 2009, 8:33 AM

Re: Releasing GenericSetup 1.5.0b1 [In reply to]

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Tres Seaver <tseaver [at] palladion> wrote:
> yuppie wrote:
>> Tres Seaver wrote:
>> - A 2.0 release of five.localsitemanager. Some components
>> handler improvements in GenericSetup depend on 2.0dev.
>
> The trunk is actually the same as 2.0a1, modulo silly version bumps.
> Are there plans for further work, or should we just declare victory and
> release 2.0?  Hanno was the

Missing end-of-sentence ;)

I was planning to refactor some of the Acquisition wrapping code, now
that Acquisition supports parent pointers.

I'd still like to do that before we get a 2.0 final out. I can try to
put that up on my priority list and get over with it sometime next
week.

Hanno

tseaver at palladion

Sep 24, 2009, 9:02 AM

Re: Releasing GenericSetup 1.5.0b1 [In reply to]

hanno at hannosch

Sep 27, 2009, 5:18 AM

Re: Releasing GenericSetup 1.5.0b1 [In reply to]

Heya.

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Tres Seaver <tseaver [at] palladion> wrote:
> hanno wrote:
>> I was planning to refactor some of the Acquisition wrapping code, now
>> that Acquisition supports parent pointers.
>>
>> I'd still like to do that before we get a 2.0 final out. I can try to
>> put that up on my priority list and get over with it sometime next
>> week.
>
> If you could, that would be great:  five.lsm is the bottom of a pretty
> big food-chain of pending releases (five.lsm 2.0 <- GS 1.5.0 <- CMF 2.2
> <- Plone 4.0).

five.lsm 2.0 final is released and up on PyPi - let the release fest begin ;)

Hanno