chris at simplistix
Jan 18, 2012, 12:48 AM
Post #1 of 1
I'm pleased to announce a new release of Mailinglogger.
MailingLogger 3.7.0 Released!
Mailinglogger provides two handlers for the standard python
logging framework that enable log entries to be emailed either as the
entries are logged or as a summary at the end of the running process.
The handlers have the following features:
- customisable and dynamic subject lines for emails sent
- emails sent with a configurable headers for easy filtering
- flood protection to ensure the number of emails sent is not excessive
- support for SMTP servers that require authentication
- fully documented and tested
This release fixes a long standing bug that occurred when logging
It also provides support for sending colourised HTML emails:
Full docs can be found here:
For more information, please see:
Simplistix - Content Management, Zope & Python Consulting
Zope-Announce maillist - Zope-Announce [at] zope
Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions
(Related lists -
Developers: https://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )