Mailing List Archive: Zope: Announce

ZSyncer 1.0.0 Released!

Zope announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

chris at simplistix

Aug 26, 2010, 3:06 AM

Post #1 of 1 (948 views)
ZSyncer 1.0.0 Released!

Hi All,

I'm relieved(!) to announce the release of ZSyncer 1.0.0.

This is the first release I've made and I hope no-one is upset about the
work I've done (Paul Winkler, you still around?).

The big changes:

- now a normal python package

- Zope 2.12+ compatible

- docs have been Sphinx-ified

The results are as follows:

New home for ZSyncer:

Subversion source repository:

Full change log:

I hope this is of use to people other than me, lemme know if you find
any problems, particularly if you have patches that fix them and incldue
unit tests ;-)

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk
Zope-Announce maillist - Zope-Announce [at] zope

Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions

(Related lists -
Users: https://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope