chris at simplistix
Nov 9, 2008, 11:24 PM
Post #1 of 1
I'm pleased to announce a new release of
MailingLogger 3.2.2 Released!
Mailinglogger that finally correctly supports easy_install and so works
fine with zc.buildout-based projects.
In fact, MailingLogger has *become* a zc.buildout-based project for its
Anyway, Mailinglogger provides two handlers for the standard python
logging framework that enable log entries to be emailed either as the
entries are logged or as a summary at the end of the running process.
The handlers have the following features:
- customisable and dynamic subject lines for emails sent
- emails sent with an X-Mailer header for easy filtering
- flood protection to ensure the number of emails sent is not excessive
- support for SMTP servers that require authentication
- fully documented and tested
In addition, extra support is provided for configuring the handlers when
using ZConfig, Zope 2 or Zope 3.
Installation is as easy as:
For more information, please see:
Simplistix - Content Management, Zope & Python Consulting
Zope-Announce maillist - Zope-Announce [at] zope
Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions
(Related lists -
Developers: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )