Mailing List Archive: Zope: Announce

[ANN] Zope 2.10.2 released

Zope announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lists at zopyx

Jan 25, 2007, 9:37 AM

[ANN] Zope 2.10.2 released

The Zope developer community I is pleased to announce the release
of Zope 2.10.2.

You can download Zope 2.10.2 from:

http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.10.2/

This release uses unicode as internal representation for ZPT. For this
reason you are strongly encouraged to read

http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.10.2b1/Zope-2.10.2_released

carefully.

Some new features of Zope 2.10:

- ZPT implementation based on Zope 3

- experimental WSGI and Twisted integration

- Zope 3.3, Five 1.5 integration

- clock server

- lots of minor improvements and fixes

- replaced several Zope 2 modules with their sister implementation
of Zope 3

For more information on what is new in this release, see the
CHANGES.txt files for the release:

http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.10.2/CHANGES.txt

Please bring all the bugs you have found to the Zope bugtracker:

http://collector.zope.org/Zope

For more information on the available Zope releases, guidance for selecting
the right distribution and installation instructions, please see:

http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/InstallingZope.stx

Supported Python versions:

Zope 2.10 requires Python 2.4.3+ (Python 2.4.2 is still acceptable).
Older Python versions are no longer supported. Using Python 2.5
is also *unsupported*.

- --
Andreas Jung

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info [at] zopyx - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376

lists at zopyx

Jan 25, 2007, 10:46 PM

Re: [ANN] Zope 2.10.2 released [In reply to]

--On 25. Januar 2007 18:37:03 +0100 Andreas Jung <lists [at] zopyx> wrote:

> The Zope developer community I is pleased to announce the release
> of Zope 2.10.2.
>
> You can download Zope 2.10.2 from:
>
> http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.10.2/
>
> This release uses unicode as internal representation for ZPT. For this
> reason you are strongly encouraged to read
>
> http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.10.2b1/Zope-2.10.2_released
>
> carefully.

Sorry for posting a broken link. The correct one is:

http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.10.2/Zope-2.10.2-released

Andreas

Zope announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded