Mailing List Archive: Xen: Users

Messages related libvirtd and bond

Xen users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

srijavg at gmail

Aug 16, 2012, 12:35 PM

Messages related libvirtd and bond

Hi,

In one of our xen server, I am using two bonding.

bond0 : Is for trunk, where the vlans are attached
, port eth0 & eth1 is attached to bond0
bond1 : eth2 & eth3 are attached to bond1, where
physical ip has been set .

In the /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp, I am using
(network-script *multi-network-bridge*) , the multi-network-bridge is as
follows:

[root [at] lnhst03 scripts]# cat multi-network-bridge
#!/bin/sh
#
vconfig set_name_type DEV_PLUS_VID_NO_PAD
dir=$(dirname "$0")
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------
/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge $@ vifnum=1 bridge=xenbr2 netdev=bond0.12
/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge $@ vifnum=2 bridge=xenbr3 netdev=bond0.13
/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge $@ vifnum=3 bridge=xenbr4 netdev=bond0.14
/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge $@ vifnum=5 bridge=xenbr1 netdev=bond1
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hypervisor is working fine with bond1, and all the guests under
the vlan 12,13,14 are goof too.. But I am getting the following errors
in the messages file

libvirtd: 15:24:02.149: error : xenXMDomainConfigParse:1075 : internal
error MAC address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx,bridge=xenbr1,script=vif-bridge too
big for destination

What I watched, that these messages are in every two minutes, when the
cron script (python /usr/share/rhn/virtualization/poller.py) is
being executed.

It seems something is conflicting with bond1... If somebody can help me
out for giving me some pointers , it will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Xen users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded