Mailing List Archive: Xen: Users

opensuse

Xen users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

inf.maltese at gmail

Aug 8, 2012, 12:49 PM

opensuse

Its possible use opensuse as Dom0 ?

rainer at sokoll

Aug 8, 2012, 12:53 PM

Re: opensuse [In reply to]

On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 09:49:15PM +0200, Salvatore Maltese wrote:

> Its possible use opensuse as Dom0 ?

Sure it is.

Rainer

Xen-users [at] lists
http://lists.xen.org/xen-users

gjones at where2getit

Aug 8, 2012, 12:54 PM

Re: opensuse [In reply to]

Yes, openSUSE can be used as dom0. Currently I have two Xen hosts in
an active/passive cluster running on openSUSE 11.4. I used Xen from
the repositories. Seems to work quite well. openVSwitch takes care
of (VLAN) networking for the domUs.

Regards,

Gavin W. Jones
Where 2 Get It, Inc.

--
"There has grown up in the minds of certain groups in this country the
notion that because a man or corporation has made a profit out of the

~Robert Heinlein