Mailing List Archive: Xen: Users

panic CPU0

Xen users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

inf.maltese at gmail

Aug 6, 2012, 6:51 AM

panic CPU0

I would know if there is anyone that can solve my problem:
I have an error
panic on CPU0
and it tell me that it'snot able to load dom0
and than reboot it

thx , all

sdj at rasmussenequipment

Aug 6, 2012, 7:05 AM

Re: panic CPU0 [In reply to]

Salvatore,
If you can provide the exact error message that would a great start. Some
other information that would help, What Distro you're using and the
version. Kernel version and the entry from your boot loader (Grub/lilo).

Thanks
Shane