Mailing List Archive: Xen: Users

booting dom-u with superpage

Xen users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mehulc87 at gmail

booting dom-u with superpage

Hi,

I am a systems researcher, and while doing some performance
benchmarking for xen 4.1 using npt, I find that the performance of the
system does not change at all when moving from 4KB default hypervisor
page to a superpage in xen. I add the following line in my .cfg file
"superpages = 1" to enable superpage but since there is no difference
in the performance of the benchmarks I came to a conclusion that xen
is not actually using superpages.

How should xen be setup to enable superpages?