Mailing List Archive: Xen: Users
Sharing LUNs on Xen Cloud ?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

efcunha at live

Sharing LUNs on Xen Cloud ?

Good morning to the group.

I'm with sequinte doubt if I set up two virtual machines and want to compartilar a LUN between them would work in Xen cloud, I know that in VMware it is possible to share a LUN between two virtual machines, and it controls
the cluster between the two VMs.

You need to set up two VMs with apache HA and Load Balance, where more will be information and files in Web Server is a separate LUN 1 TB, where these two VMs must see and can read and write in it.

If anyone has a suggestion or some documentation on how to implement I appreciate this kind of project.

Subject User Time
Sharing LUNs on Xen Cloud ? efcunha at live May 2, 2012, 7:35 AM