Mailing List Archive: Xen: Users
Regarding persistennce of VM's after live migration

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

codinggeek16 at gmail

Regarding persistennce of VM's after live migration

Hello
I am working with 3 host machines each running xen with shared NFS storage.
I am working on automatic load balancing if one host is over utilized and
another is under utilized by measuring the utilization from xentop. I am
facing a problem after migration of VM. I am setting the flags ( 1| 8| 16)
in order to do live migration, persist VM on destination, undefine host
from source. After migration if I shut off the migrated VM on destination
host it does not persist. I am using the migrateToURI() API for migration.

Please help how to make VM persist on destination.

Thank you,
Tasvinder Singh

Subject User Time
Regarding persistennce of VM's after live migration codinggeek16 at gmail Apr 26, 2012, 11:01 PM