Mailing List Archive: Xen: Users
How can i get DomU information as much as possible?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

cmkim at core

How can i get DomU information as much as possible?

Hi all.

Currently, I'm doing some experiments to find overheads of Xen in case of
overloaded situation.

During my experiments, I need specific information about DomU such as

- Paravirt or HVM

- Page Table Mechanism (shadow or nested PT)

What I can get so far is the information generated by 'xm debug-keys '.

However, it is not sufficient for me.

Is there any other way around to get more specific information about Dom U
(or even Dom0)?

Thanks.

Regards,

Chulmin Kim

Subject User Time
How can i get DomU information as much as possible? cmkim at core Apr 10, 2012, 7:24 AM