Mailing List Archive: Xen: Users

Re: Re : Re : Re : [SUCCESS REPORT] Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM domU and Windows XP Home Edition HVM domU with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 in Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 Dom0 (Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming))

Xen users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

singapore.mr.teo.en.ming at gmail

Mar 22, 2012, 8:12 AM

Re: Re : Re : Re : [SUCCESS REPORT] Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM domU and Windows XP Home Edition HVM domU with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 in Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 Dom0 (Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming))

Dear Ray,

Please google for the xen mailing list thread entitled "Teo En Ming's
Xen, Linux Kernel and Xen VGA Passthrough Documentation".

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)

On 22/03/2012 19:39, ray [at] aarden wrote:
> It has been great following this thread, thank you.
>
> Please suggest how I might view the referenced vers. 1.2 PDF. When I
> place this in the address bar, I get a message that the page can not be
> found. When I go to the online archive, I do not find a reference at
> all.

> ray

Xen-users [at] lists
http://lists.xen.org/xen-users

ray at aarden

Mar 22, 2012, 4:04 PM

Re: Re : Re : Re : [SUCCESS REPORT] Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM domU and Windows XP Home Edition HVM domU with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 in Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 Dom0 (Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)) [In reply to]

Dear Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming,

That worked great. Thank you.

ray

Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM domU and Windows XP Home
Edition HVM domU with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 in Ubuntu 11.10
amd64 Dom0 (Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming))
"Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)" <singapore.mr.teo.en.ming [at] gmail>