Mailing List Archive: Xen: Users

recovering from xen host crash

Xen users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

geoffmeakin at aciddevelopments

Mar 21, 2012, 8:27 AM

recovering from xen host crash

Hi all,

One of my xen host servers crashed and rebooted itself.

Now $ xm list yields no servers and although I still have the .cfg files, I cant seem to reboot any of them. Have tried xm new, xm start, nothing seems to work

Can anybody provide me with a quick how to do it?

Thanks
Geoff

Xen-users [at] lists
http://lists.xen.org/xen-users

desired.mta at gmail

Mar 21, 2012, 9:53 AM

Re: recovering from xen host crash [In reply to]

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 17:27, Geoff Meakin
<geoffmeakin [at] aciddevelopments> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> One of my xen host servers crashed and rebooted itself.
>
> Now $ xm list  yields no servers and although I still have the .cfg files, I cant seem to reboot any of them.  Have tried xm new, xm start, nothing seems to work
>
> Can anybody provide me with a quick how to do it?

xm create /full/path/to/host/config/file.cfg

?

--
Motiejus Jakštys