Mailing List Archive: Xen: Research

LSM and Xen

Xen research RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

javagrande2 at gmail

Mar 12, 2010, 2:12 AM

LSM and Xen

Hi,

Is it possible to run a Linux Security Modules (LSM) enabled DomU on Xen
? The Wikipedia article on Linux Security Modules (LSM) mentions that "...nor
does it support virtualization.". Can anyone please tell me if this is true,
and if so, why ?

-
Karthik

karthikeyan.m at gmail

Mar 12, 2010, 12:56 AM

LSM and Xen [In reply to]

Hi,

Is it possible to run a Linux Security Modules (LSM) enabled DomU on Xen
? The Wikipedia article on Linux Security Modules (LSM) mentions that "...nor
does it support virtualization.". Can anyone please tell me if this is true,
and if so, why ?

-
Karthik

stephen.spector at citrix

Mar 12, 2010, 8:09 AM

RE: LSM and Xen [In reply to]

Is it possible to run a Linux Security Modules (LSM) enabled DomU on Xen ? The Wikipedia article on Linux Security Modules (LSM) mentions that "...nor does it support virtualization.". Can anyone please tell me if this is true, and if so, why ?

I did a quick search at http://xen.markmail.org/search/?q=lsm and did see some discussion on LSM and Xen. Hope this helps.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager
T: (772) 621-5062 | F: (772) 365-0338 | M: (954) 854-4257
stephen.spector [at] xen
http://blog.xen.org | @xen_com_mgr

Xen research RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded