Mailing List Archive: Xen: Devel

Xen-4.3 rc1 tagged

Xen devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

George.Dunlap at eu

Xen-4.3 rc1 tagged

Xen 4.3.0-rc1 has been tagged, and a tarball is available from the wiki.

Please note, there is one fairly major known bug in this release
relating to the RTC clock. Windows 2003 is known not to install or
boot at the moment. We know the problem and we just need to decide on
a proper solution.

In the mean time, if you find an operating system *other* than Windows
2003 which fails to boot, please let us know so that we're aware of
it.

The tree is now open for commits again.

-George

Xen-devel [at] lists
http://lists.xen.org/xen-devel

pasik at iki

Re: Xen-4.3 rc1 tagged [In reply to]

On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 02:28:46PM +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> Xen 4.3.0-rc1 has been tagged, and a tarball is available from the wiki.

Nice!

and the actual wiki link is:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_4.3_RC1_test_instructions

> Please note, there is one fairly major known bug in this release
> relating to the RTC clock. Windows 2003 is known not to install or
> boot at the moment. We know the problem and we just need to decide on
> a proper solution.
>
> In the mean time, if you find an operating system *other* than Windows
> 2003 which fails to boot, please let us know so that we're aware of
> it.
>
> The tree is now open for commits again.

-- Pasi