Mailing List Archive: Xen: Community

Requesting Link to download XenCenter

Xen community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

list at rameshtr

Requesting Link to download XenCenter

Hi,

I am making a test cloud with XCP 1.0. I installed and setup XCP on an external drive and is up and running.

Now, I need a client to manage the cloud platform. Anybody please send me the link to download XenCenter (I am not sure whether it's free or not) or please suggest me a good client to manage my cloud from windows.

Thanks
Ramesh

Xen community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded