Mailing List Archive: Xen: Community
Xencenter unable to connect to Xen Cloud Platform 0.5

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

gmaghesh at gmail

Nov 18, 2010, 10:41 AM

Xencenter unable to connect to Xen Cloud Platform 0.5

Hi,

I have installed XCP 0.5 on the HP Server. To create VM's i installed
Xencenter V5.6.0(Build 31188).

Adding the server is successful but after that it get the below error.

"The version of Xencenter is out of date and cannot connect to "hostname" "
Please also check the attached log & let me know any possiblity to connect
from Xencenter client.
Maghesh
Attachments: XenCenter.log (11.9 KB)
  XenCenter Audit Trail.log (0.17 KB)

Subject User Time
Xencenter unable to connect to Xen Cloud Platform 0.5 gmaghesh at gmail Nov 18, 2010, 10:41 AM
    Re: Xencenter unable to connect to Xen Cloud Platform 0.5 todd.deshane at xen Jan 26, 2011, 10:29 AM