Paul.Archer at modisintl
Sep 30, 2010, 3:00 AM
Post #1 of 2
A really exciting job opportunity has just arisen at Citrix for a Xen guru to become the 'face' of the Xen.org as the Citrix Xen.org Community Manager.
Xen.org Community Manager needed
£65,000- £75,000 per annum plus relocation plus excellent benefits
The Xen.org community manager is the global focal point of all community activities responsible for the health, maintenance, growth, marketing, and promotion of the community and its technologies.
As community manager you will be the:
* Primary contact within Xen.org for all internal and external communications; you are the "face" of Xen
* Owner of all public and internal facing Internet properties including www.xen.org and its associated online tools
* Event management of all global Xen.org community events such as Xen Summit North America and Xen Summit Asia
* Social network management and marketing of the Xen.org community and technologies
* Community promotion and leadership within the global open source movement
* Community wrangler, creating teams within the community to support and create new technologies for Xen hypervisor
This is a senior role within Citrix and you will have the experience to reflect this. You will have:
* A technology background,
* Strong public speaking,
* Event management experience
* Solid written communication
* Social networking experience
* A self-starter mentality
* Budget management experience.
The job will primarily be based in the beautiful Cambridge countryside in the UK (1 hours from London).
Please get in touch by adding me and emailing me a copy of your CV and an overview of your involvement with Xen.org. All comments and questions are welcome in the discussion below and I will try to answer them. Also if you know anybody then recommend them in the discussion below...
Email: paul.archer [at] modisintl
Call: +44207 038 6442
Consultant * Linux, Cloud and Virtualisation
Modis International Ltd
33 Queen St | EC4R 1BR
t: +44 020 7 0386442
f: +44 020 7 0386401
[cid:image001.gif [at] 01CB608E]<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/paul-archer/14/798/bb>
View our Candidate Charter<http://www.modisintl.com/charter/>
Adecco is proud to be the Official Recruitment Services Provider to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
The Adecco Group comprises Adecco, Ajilon (formerly Jonathan Wren), Badenoch & Clark, Computer People, Glotel, Elizabeth Hunt, hyphen, Judd Farris, Modis International, Office Angels, Roevin & Spring Group