Mailing List Archive: Xen: Community

[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Xen storage

Xen community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

pasik at iki

Mar 22, 2010, 2:28 AM

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 08:48:54AM +0530, Leena M. wrote:
> Is there anything interesting going on on storage side in Xen VMM ?
> I am interested in contributing to it so please give me some links to it.

Yep, check out this wiki page:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XAPI_project_suggestions

Those are mainly related to the recently opensourced XCP (Xen CLoud Platform).

Also check:
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2010/03/19/xen-org-in-google-summer-of-code-2010/

-- Pasi