Mailing List Archive: Xen: Community

How to compile Xen without network support?

Xen community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

zellux at gmail

Sep 20, 2008, 6:16 AM

How to compile Xen without network support?

Hi, all

I've downloaded xen-3.3.0 source and linux-2.6.18.tar.bz2 and put it in the
xen directory. But when i ran make dist, it still tried to access
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.18.tar.gz.

My question is, when offline, how can i compile xen with linux kernel
source?

Many thanks for you reply

dklima at gmail

Sep 20, 2008, 6:18 AM

Re: How to compile Xen without network support? [In reply to]

Download the .gz version, or descompact your .bz2 and compact it with
gzip.