Mailing List Archive: Xen: Community

VDS not accessible due to some issue with xend service

Xen community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

tech-list at crucialp

Jul 8, 2008, 12:27 PM

VDS not accessible due to some issue with xend service

Hello,

The VDS servers are not accessible at some times and they are not
responding to ping requests. xm list command is working fine. When we
check the status of xend service it is shown to be running. But individual
VDS's are not responding. When we restart xend service, it begins to work.
Ping will also work. Similar issue is there with 3 xen servers we have.
Some times even after restarting xend also, some VDS is not responding and
it worked after rebooting the node.

Can you shed some light on this issue. We didn't find any specific errors
in the xen log file.