Mailing List Archive: Xen: ARM

Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-API] Xen Documentation Day : April 23rd

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

Ian.Campbell at citrix

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 15:43 +0100, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:40:37AM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > we have another Xen Documentation Day come up next Monday, April 23.
>
> When is the next one? I am itching to write some new docs!

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days says "last Monday of each
month" and names May 28 as the next one.

There's nothing stopping you writing docs on the other N-1 days of the
month ;-)

Ian