Mailing List Archive: Xen: ARM

Re: [Android-virt] [ANNOUNCE] Xvisor ARM better than KVM ARM in CPU virtualization

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lars.kurth at xen

Re: [Android-virt] [ANNOUNCE] Xvisor ARM better than KVM ARM in CPU virtualization [In reply to]

On 09/05/2012 12:16, Christoffer Dall wrote:

> On May 9, 2012, at 2:11 AM, Anup Patel <anup [at] brainfault
> <mailto:anup [at] brainfault>> wrote:
>
>> The intention behind the announcement was to inform people interested
>> in virtualization about Xvisor. The announcement was an early info
>> about achievements of Xvisor ARM (for now compared to KVM ARM).
>> Certainly we are planning to have scientific paper for Xvisor.
>>
> consider the members of this list informed

We don't normally ban people from our lists, but we will do so if the
community feels this to be a nuisance.

I think Christoffer has made his viewpoint clear and I have had
complaints from others too. This is not the right place to discuss
details of a project that is not directly related to Xen.

Best Regards
Lars

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded