Mailing List Archive: Xen: ARM
Changes to mailing lists (i.e. archiving of old lists)

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

lars.kurth at xen

Changes to mailing lists (i.e. archiving of old lists)

Hi everybody,

I have archived a number of mailing lists that have been inactive, because
a) they have fulfilled their purpose (i.e. the project for which they
were created was completed or archived)
b) they have been inactive for a year
c) the discussion related to these are now happening elsewhere (e.g. on
xen-devel)

What does archiving mean:

* I moved the list to the Archived section of http://lists.xen.org/
* I moved the list into emergency moderation (every post will be
moderated) and new user
* I removed the list from http://lists.xen.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo

The lists that were archived are: xen-bugs, xen-cim, xen-introspect,
xen-tools, xen-ia64-devel, xen-research, xen-japanese.

I have hidden a numer of other lists, hidden is like archived except
that I have not listed them on http://lists.xen.org/ - in other words,
the lists are still there, but they are not referenced. These were:
ova-devel, xen-merge, xm-test-changelog, xm-test-devel & xen-community

This should make finding the right xen list much easier and be less
confusing to newcomers. Please let me know, if there are any objections.

Regards
Lars

Subject User Time
Changes to mailing lists (i.e. archiving of old lists) lars.kurth at xen Apr 26, 2012, 5:44 AM