Mailing List Archive: Xen: ARM

Xen Documentation Day : April 23rd

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lars.kurth at xen

Xen Documentation Day : April 23rd

Hi everybody,

we have another Xen Documentation Day come up next Monday, April 23.

More information
- http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days
- http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days/TODO

For a list of items that need work, check out the community maintained
TODO and wishlist. Of course, you can work on anything you like: the
list just provides suggestions.

How do I participate?
- Join us on IRC: freenode channel #xendocday
- Tell people what you intend to work on (to avoid doing something
somebody else is already working on)
- Fix some documentation
- Help others
- And above all: have fun!

See you on IRC!

Lars

konrad.wilk at oracle

Re: [Xen-API] Xen Documentation Day : April 23rd [In reply to]

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:40:37AM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> we have another Xen Documentation Day come up next Monday, April 23.

When is the next one? I am itching to write some new docs!