Mailing List Archive: Xen: ARM

How to deploy Xen-arm

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mail at yossigilad

Mar 18, 2012, 11:54 AM

Post #1 of 1 (295 views)
How to deploy Xen-arm

Hi all,

I am currently working on a project that requires two virtual machines
running on one cellphone and also that I'll be able to switch which of
these machines
runs in the foreground.

I've looked at Xen-arm and it looks like what I'm looking for, but from the
guide here:
I could not understand how to deploy and use it. Can I deploy it on any
cellular phone that runs on ARM? Only specific models?
The guide uses Freescale i.MX21ADS board and I can't quite understand what
it is.

Is there another/more extensive guide that I should read first/also? other

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded