Mailing List Archive: Xen: ARM

how could I apply to access the GIT of source code?

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

B19413 at freescale

Feb 7, 2012, 7:09 PM

how could I apply to access the GIT of source code?

Hi All,
I am a new one who is interested in XEN-ARM development. How could I to access the GIT of the source code? Where or who to apply it?

Regards,
Chun

post4pavan at gmail

Feb 14, 2012, 3:39 AM

Re: how could I apply to access the GIT of source code? [In reply to]

Hi Xen-ARM,

@Xie Chun, You can download the code directly from Xen Site, instead.

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded