Mailing List Archive: Xen: ARM

Xen Document Days for Jan, Feb & March : Looking for input on dates and a couple volunteers

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lars.kurth at xen

Jan 16, 2012, 10:59 AM

Xen Document Days for Jan, Feb & March : Looking for input on dates and a couple volunteers

Hi everybody,

I have been asked when we should hold the next Xen Document Day. Rather
than going through this every single month, I am proposing dates until
March. I.e.
- January 30, 2012
- Feb 27, 2012
- March 26, 2012
Please go to the Xen Document Days etherpad page
(http://openetherpad.org/TSPGIEOBiS) to propose a new date or to vote
for a day.

I also listed items that could be worked on, on the etherpad page (and
removed stuff which has been done). Feel free to add to it. It is
actually quite incredible how much we (and YOU) did in the last two Xen
Document Days. I wanted to thank everybody who was involved!

I am also looking for a couple of volunteers (moderators), in particular
in Asia and/or Australia and in the US who commit to being on the
#xendocday IRC channels for a few hours and points other participates to
this document and generally provides advice. If you are interested,
please also sign up on the Xen Document Days etherpad page.

Best Regards
Lars

Ian.Campbell at citrix

Jan 17, 2012, 5:20 AM

Re: Xen Document Days for Jan, Feb & March : Looking for input on dates and a couple volunteers [In reply to]

On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 18:59 +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have been asked when we should hold the next Xen Document Day. Rather
> than going through this every single month, I am proposing dates until
> March. I.e.
> - January 30, 2012
> - Feb 27, 2012
> - March 26, 2012

Perhaps we should just nominate a formula (e.g. last Thursday, 3rd Prime
Numbered Day of the month etc)?

> Please go to the Xen Document Days etherpad page
> (http://openetherpad.org/TSPGIEOBiS) to propose a new date or to vote
> for a day.
>
> I also listed items that could be worked on, on the etherpad page (and
> removed stuff which has been done). Feel free to add to it. It is
> actually quite incredible how much we (and YOU) did in the last two Xen
> Document Days. I wanted to thank everybody who was involved!
>
> I am also looking for a couple of volunteers (moderators), in particular
> in Asia and/or Australia and in the US who commit to being on the
> #xendocday IRC channels for a few hours and points other participates to
> this document and generally provides advice. If you are interested,
> please also sign up on the Xen Document Days etherpad page.
>
> Best Regards
> Lars

lars.kurth at xen

Jan 17, 2012, 5:22 AM

Re: Xen Document Days for Jan, Feb & March : Looking for input on dates and a couple volunteers [In reply to]

On 17/01/2012 13:20, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 18:59 +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I have been asked when we should hold the next Xen Document Day. Rather
>> than going through this every single month, I am proposing dates until
>> March. I.e.
>> - January 30, 2012
>> - Feb 27, 2012
>> - March 26, 2012
> Perhaps we should just nominate a formula (e.g. last Thursday, 3rd Prime
> Numbered Day of the month etc)?
These dates are actually the last Monday of a month.

roger.pau at entel

Jan 30, 2012, 12:56 AM

Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Document Days for Jan, Feb & March : Looking for input on dates and a couple volunteers [In reply to]

2012/1/16 Lars Kurth <lars.kurth [at] xen>:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have been asked when we should hold the next Xen Document Day. Rather than
> going through this every single month, I am proposing dates until March.
> I.e.
> - January 30, 2012

Is this still on?