Mailing List Archive: Xen: ARM

Bugs in the Project Governance : proposed fixes

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lars.kurth at xen

Oct 3, 2011, 5:42 AM

Bugs in the Project Governance : proposed fixes

Dear Developers,

last week, I mentioned that we had some minor bugs in project governance
<http://www.xen.org/projects/governance.html> that needed correction. A
revision can be found at revised project governance
<http://www.xen.org/projects/governance-rev.html> (changes marked in
italics). If you have any feedback, please reply to this thread or post
on xen-devel <mailto:xen-devel [at] lists> with *project
governance proposal feedback* in the title of the e-mail. Feedback must
be given by next Monday 18:00 GMT.

Best Regards
Lars

lars.kurth at xen

Oct 18, 2011, 3:35 AM

Re: Bugs in the Project Governance : proposed fixes [In reply to]

No controversy, so the proposal is considered approved