Mailing List Archive: Xen: ARM

xen on arm: state of the art

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

francesco.calabro at selex-comms

Dec 13, 2010, 5:39 AM

xen on arm: state of the art

Hi guys,
I'm interested in your job, but I can see that the roadmap showed in
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenARM is stuck in the 2009.
Is your job still going on?
What type of platform do you think the xen4arm will support as well the
freescale one?

green
Prima di stampare questa comunicazione consideratene, per favore, l'impatto
ambientale
Attachments: 14250738.gif (0.96 KB)

Daniel.Rossier at heig-vd

Feb 17, 2011, 2:17 AM

RE: xen on arm: state of the art [In reply to]

Hi,
Currently with EmbeddedXEN, we are supporting ARMv5/v6/v7 (i.MX21/i.MX25/i.MX35/QSD-MSM)

Daniel

What type of platform do you think the xen4arm will support as well the freescale one?

[green]
Prima di stampare questa comunicazione consideratene, per favore, l'impatto ambientale
Attachments: image001.gif (0.96 KB)

sbuk.suh at samsung

Feb 17, 2011, 3:15 AM

Re: RE: xen on arm: state of the art [In reply to]

I will update the wiki soon.
You will find current ARM core support by Xen ARM project, which can be presented at Xen Summit 2010 April hosted by AMD.

Sang-bum