Mailing List Archive: Xen: ARM

I/O devices supported by XenARM running on emulator

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ldjsnake at yahoo

I/O devices supported by XenARM running on emulator

Hi,

I have just begun to study the XenARM, I now run XenARM on the emulator supplyed by your project. I find that when XenARM run on the emulator, serial port is the only I/O device it can support, is that right?

Can we make XenARM running on the emulator support the other I/O devices just like keyboard, VGA. Can the emulator support to simulate these devices?

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Thanks,

Dajiang Li

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded