Mailing List Archive: Xen: ARM

about the hardware XenARM now can support

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ldjsnake at yahoo

Mar 9, 2010, 6:48 PM

about the hardware XenARM now can support

Hi,

I just begin to study the XenARM,I want to ask a question: Does XenARM now can only support Freescale M9328MX21ADS board or it can support all the board with CPU of i.MX21?

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Thanks,

Dajiang Li

seehwan.yoo at gmail

Mar 10, 2010, 5:01 PM

Re: about the hardware XenARM now can support [In reply to]

No, it only support imx21, so far. However, I think you can make a port from
the current codebase.
Another option is using an emulator, which does not require any hardware
platform.