Mailing List Archive: Xen: ARM

imx21 ads u-boot configuration

Xen arm RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

super at seas

Dec 8, 2009, 12:34 PM

imx21 ads u-boot configuration

Hi,

I'm trying to build u-boot for the M9328MX21ADS board used in the Secure
Xen on ARM User's Guide (the board only came with blob bootloader
instead). Can anyone tell me where I can get the u-boot config file for
this board? I've searched everywhere but have had no luck so far.

Thanks,
Kyle